Printed Circuit Board Design Services
Using powerful CAE/EDA software tools we are capable of delivering fast turn-around PCB designs that meet the clients technical demands whilst ensuring manufacturing, assembly and test criteria are achieved.
With over 34 years of pcb layout experience we work closely with our clients to develop a design requirement specification which drives our in-house processes. Typically we are presented with partial schematics, sketches or a netlist which are re-worked to incorporate the clients preferred design rules and company standards. The resulting data is then forward annotated through schematic capture into placement, routing and post-processing tools in order to create a finished PCB layout and comprehensive manufacturing data package.
Examples of previous projects may be reviewed here.
- Schematic Capture, Netlisting & Data Translation
- 3D Modelling of Component Parts, Footprints & PCB's
- Library Symbol, Land Pattern & Part Creation
- Board Profile & Component Placement
- Manual / Auto Trace Routing
- Design Rule & Connectivity Checking
- Post Processing to Fabrication Data
- Assembly & Manufacturing Documentation
- Engineering Drawings & Bills of Materials
- PCB Procurement, Board Manufacture & Assembly
Capture & Layout Tools
- Altium - Designer (formerly Protel)
- Mentor - PADS (PowerLogic & PowerPCB) / DxDesigner (formerly ePD or ViewDraw)
- Zuken - Cadstar / Visula / PReditor / System Designer
- Cadence - OrCAD Capture / OrCAD Layout
- Number One Systems - Easy PC
Please call 01223 755 740 or email us if you have a project enquiry or require further information.